Theosophical society Stamp

30
     

Description: The Theosophical Society was officially formed in New York City, United States, in November 1875 by Helena Petrovna Blavatsky, Henry Steel Olcott, William Quan Judge and others. After a few years Olcott and Blavatsky moved to India and established the International Headquarters at Adyar, in Madras (Chennai). The Emblem of the Theosophical Society depicted on the stamp is composed of a number of symbols, all of which have been used from very ancient times to express profound spiritual and philosophical concepts about the human being and the universe.
1 single stamp with lower margin

Issue Year: 20-Dec-75

Condition: good condition, gum smudge on back and front side

Type/Series: Commemorative

Denomination: 25 paise

Color: Multicolour

Product Code: 887-1B3
Note : This product is developed and offered to notaphilists, numismatists and philatelists for collection purpose

Write a Review for Theosophical society Stamp

Note: HTML is not translated!